Thursday, May 19, 2011

Its my ANNIVERSARY....

Of not having blogged in one year to the date!! Shame on me, I know! But heyyyy.....who's reading anyway, lol. So much has happened since I last blogged but I actually havent stopped finding or looking for inspiration everywhere - I just kinda sorta stopped writing about it on here. Anyhow - I've got the itch again to "share" so Im back, and feeling really inspired by summer! I feel like my wardrobe always going from winter straight to summer. The weather is so unpredictable in New York! As soon as Im feeling bold enough to go bare legged the temps drop and when I bundle up for the cool days....you know how it goes. Anyway! Moving on!

In preperation for the steamy NYC summer ahead I've been putting together a wishlist of must haves for myself; the woman who wants to look cool, be comfortable and not think too hard about it.

Denim Cut Offs
Glam Maxi Dresses
Solid Bold Color in boxy tops, pants, minis, dresses, anything! The fun part is pairing up all the colors
Flowy Racerback Tanks
Patterned Shorts
A lightweight button down shirt
Colorful tribal ethnic motifs in accessories turbans, scarves, clutches, jewelry
2 types of shoes: Super minimal with barely there straps and a wild pair with flair
Gooooooold - Hammered gold, gold hardware, gold bangles piled high, gold hoops.
Nude pieces - I just love the color nude again tanned skin. So sensual, so feminine and so sexy. Not to mention a lovely break from all the bold color!
WHITE!! for all the obvious reasons. I love white tanks and tees and bikinis.
Jumpsuits and rompers - Dressy and casual! They're just so damn easy and glamorous. You can wear them with flat or wear them with heels and they make the day to night transition really easy. JUST PLS make sure to rock the right kinda undies with your one piece. VPL not cute.
Last but not least an arsenal of fabulous "hater blockers" aka sunglasses to shield my peepers from the sun. Aviators, oversized, patterned, retro - Love em all.

No comments:

Post a Comment