Monday, July 11, 2011

Friendship Bracelets Forever

image via honestlywtf.com
image via jakandjil.com/blog
image via jakandjill.com/blog
image via honestlywtf.com
image via michelleroydesigns.com

I'm a huge fan of bangles - I consider them to be one of my trademark accessories -and I love to pile 'em high! Friendship bracelets added into the mix give a more personal touch and add a sense of nostalgia....I just find adding color, anywhere, adds more interest and breaks up all the metals or stones we usually wear. Woven yarns, leather, beads all look great. I really like the old school woven ones multi-colored and personalized....its like a little token of the summer you wish never ended. I also really like the leather ones becuase they can look a bit more polished....and where else can you get away with wearing neon leather?! And can we talk about the classic frienship bracelet upgraded with all the rhinestones and studs. -_- In love.

honestlywtf.com has THE BEST DIY!!! Visit their site so you can get a step by step on how to make your own friendship bracelets and other cool items.

1 comment:

  1. umm can we make our own i love friendship bracelets!

    ReplyDelete