Friday, June 17, 2011

Ahhh I'm dying for POLYVORE!!!

How did I not discover this sooner!? Well actually I haaaad seen polyvore.com before today but never given it a shot, and regrettably so!

Polyvore is a website where you can virtually put together complete outfits for yourself and other users to view, comment on and buy! With 6.5 million users and access to endless brands and retailers you can really just go nuts. Its like Internet window shopping on steroids.

Another feature I really love is style advice page where you can ask or ANSWER any ones style questions. There's also access to expert advice from designers such as Cynthia Rowley and Rebecca Minkoff who are just two of the participants of the "Expert Series".

If your a fan of fashion, styling, or are looking for some advice definitely check out the website! polyvore.com

Here's my first set! Do ya like??? Sexy, summer, tribal....

No comments:

Post a Comment