Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A G.O.O.D Look












While I have yet to have the privilege of seeing Kanye live I always enjoy his performances and admire his ability to put on a show. The energy and artistic direction always leave a lasting impression on me. He knows how to effectively manipulate your senses so that you are completely engaged in him and nothing else. He's a visionary....who else starts a song with "Close ur eyes and imagine, feel the magic, Vegas on acid seen thru Yves Saint Laurent glasses" (That gets me every fkn time!)Bold, clean, dynamic, convicted are all words I would use to express what I see when he gets on the stage. I have to say I also love how these pics look like fashion editorials - all the subtle elements layered perfectly. Sure he gets a little full of himself sometimes, "...I love it tho!" Lol

Images via latimes.com, streetfsn.blogspot.com,

No comments:

Post a Comment